RULES OF THE MOSH PIT
Courtesy and rules to the world and art of mosh……Please FEEL free to add anything you think should be added to the list
1. Someone falls, pick them up.
2. If someone wants out, let them out. Dont keep them in to protect your own sorry ass.
3. If you push someone from the outside fully expect to get dragged/pushed in.
4. Don’t bitch, moan or whine if you get hurt. It happens get over it almost always you will have an injury from the pit
5. Do not Grope…People are in there to mosh.
6. Flying kicks will not be appreciated not everyone appreciates your hardcore dancing ninja style of mosh dance
7. Chains are a very bad idea.
8. Know what your getting into..the pit is not for sissy’s, if you cant handle it stay the F out
9. Try to avoid booze in there. almost always does it spill or you will drop it due to being swayed around
10.If your going to smoke,(word of advice) hold it where you will not burn the person in front of you
11.Make sure yourshoe laces are tied, last thing anyone wants is to be headbut in the ass or crotch.
12.If someone decides to tie a shoe, protect them..brace yourself around them so they dont get hurt
13.Do not drag people in who do not want in
14.Know your Mosh Pits..mosh accordingly to each genre of pit..
The slam pit, the circle pit, the thrash metal pit, the death metal pit, the black metal pit, the punk pit, the alternative pit, the swaying pit, the power metal pit, the wall of death pit, the hardcore pit.
15.Front of the pit- Know you will be getting slammed and squished by 100 other people, do not take it out on the person standing directly behind you, they also have 100 people pushing full force upon them
16.Edge of the circle/mosh pit-Know again you will be getting slammed and rammed by the people in the pit if you choose to stand here brace yourself, and when someone falls on you help them up and out by giving a little push back
17.Circle pit/Middle mosh pit- Dont enter with anger issues you may have attitude but no fighting..your all in there for the same reason
18.Outskirts of the mosh pit-a great place to stand where you can breathe and hold your booze freely without it being spilled..but if you are in the way of someone trying to get out..gtfo of the way dont stand there like an asshole because we are trying to get past you
19.Do not dry hump girls who enjoy headbanging in the front row, none the less all the girls are together, they will smash you in the head
20.Beware of photographers, give them some space they are there trying to do a job, plus half those camera’s they have would be a weeks worth of your pay
Flashback Friday!!! Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low :D ♥
When someone insults my bands…
Photoshop should be banned for fans…
Just found out that gerard compares a giant Boa Constrictor with a big piece of bologna…. Oh gerard…
Happy Birthday to the one and ony Tony Perry from Pierce the Veil!!! ❤️